APDS-9960 RGB Color – Light – Gesture Module
RGB Color-Light-Gesture Detection module,You can perform operations such as ambient light measurement, color measurement and hand movement detection. With the sensor, which has recently been used in smart phones, smart televisions and many technological products, you can mute the music or switch between photos by sliding your hand in the air. With the APDS-9960 module, you can now perform these operations on your own circuit.
Supporting the I2C communication protocol, the product is compatible with development boards such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi. The module, which can be easily integrated into every circuit with its small dimensions, offers an ideal solution to control your microcontroller, robotic projects, Arduino projects with hand gestures. The sensor, which can also measure ambient light and color, can also be used in different projects.
APDS-9960 RGB Color, Light Module Specifications
- Optical module and RGB light sensor for infrared band LED short range and defense detector
- Size: 15 * 13 * 3mm
- I2C interface is compatible with special break pins
- High sensitivity when using dark glass
- RGBC light detection, integrated UV-IR shading filter
- Geometrically aligned RGBC diodes can provide smooth angular response
- Calibration to 100 mm sensing distance except for user’s final calibration
- With four independent diodes, it can detect different directions
- Integrated optical lens, calibrated infrared LED beam and sensitivity to photodiometer
- Low power, sleep mode power 1mA typical values