- The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, a complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The ADXL335 Module 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±۳ g.
- It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration. This breakout board comes with an onboard voltage regulator and works at both 3.3V & 5V (3-5V).
- An accelerometer is an electro-mechanical device that will measure acceleration forces. These forces may be static, like the constant force of gravity pulling at your feet, or they could be dynamic – caused by moving or vibrating the accelerometer.
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- ۶D-orientation detection
- Onboard LDO Voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in [email protected] ۲٫۵V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Analog output
- Build in ultra low noise linear LDO voltage regulator
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics
- All sensors connected to the I2C bus
- You can easily select two I2C address for MPU6050 by soldered jumper
- Power LED
- Build in Logic level converter for I2C
- Designed for 5V logic level