- This driver uses original IRF520 power MOS tube, can proceed PWM adjust output.
- PWM can be used to realize LED stepless dimming and motor stepless speed adjustment.
- The maximum output current is 5A, and it will need to install a heat sink when driving load more than 1A.
- There are total five pieces of driver boards in one set that you may use for many projects.
- It can drive up to 24V load, such as LED lamp strip, DC motor, mini pump, solenoid valve.
This little module is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor. The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller. Its main purpose is to provide a low cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads. Screw terminals are provided to interface to your load and external power source. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
Port: Digital quantity level
Output Load Voltage: 0-24V
Output Load Current: <5A (need heat sink if >1A)
Platform: SCM, for ARM, for Raspberry Pi