- Module Type: WS2812 5050 RGB LED
- LED Digital:32 Bit
- Controller Chip:WS2812
- Net Weight: 9g
- Intelligent reverse connect protection, the power supply reverse connection does not damage the IC.
- The control circuit and the LED share the only power source.
- Control circuit and RGB chip are integrated in a package of 5050 components, form a complete control of pixel point.
Comes as a single ring with 32 individually addressable RGB LEDs assembled and tested.
۱٫Individual addressable: Each LED is addressable as the driver chip is inside the LED. So each pixel can have its own color and brightness as your wish.
۲٫Colorful:full 32-bit color display.
۳٫Each LED can have its own color and brightness.
۵٫Communication interface:Single-wire communication
۷٫You can control each LED individually and set it to any color or animation you want.
۸٫Programmable:works great with UNO controller and is easy to program.
۹٫Can appear colorful lighting effect with WS2812B controller.
۱۰٫IDEAL for DIY : Amazing LED ring, you can use this to DIY whatever you can imagine.
- WS2812 family is a intelligent control LED light source that the control circuit and RGB chip are integrated in a package of 5050 components. It internal include intelligent digital port data latch and signal reshaping amplification drive circuit. Effectively ensuring the pixel point light color height consistent.
- LED with low driving voltage, environmental protection and energy saving, high brightness, scattering angle is large, good consistency, low power, long life and other advantages. The control chip integrated in LED above becoming more simple circuit, small volume, convenient installation.
- Every ring is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as UNO. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
۱ X 32 Bit WS2812B 5050 RGB LED Driver Development Board