This is a new version of the high-performance 2.4G Wi-Fi development board based on the ESP-12F and CH340G. After installing the hardware package for this development board on Arduino-1.6.5 IDE, you can use the IDE to program and design.
– Specially supply for Arduino lover.
– Compatible with Arduino, you can use the Arduino IDE directly.
– Compatible with Nodemcu
– It makes you easier and faster to complete the project of Wi-Fi remote home appliances.
– Wireless Upload Program available.
– It is built based on the mature and popular ESP8266 technology. You can take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
– It has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
– Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
– Wireless Network Mode: station / soft AP / SoftAP + station.
– Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n.
– WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode.
– Working voltage: 3.3V
– IO logic level: 3.3V
– Micro USB socket input current: 500mA (MAX)
– ADC pin (A0) input voltage: 0-3.3V
– Flash capacity: 4M Bytes
– Clock frequency: 80MHz or 160MHz
– Applications: Smart Car, Home automation, Sensor networks, Industrial wireless control