During signal transmission, the voltage signal gets weaker as the transmission distance increases. The transmission of current can avoid the attenuation of the signal. This voltage and current converter circuit is used at the end of the current signal transmission to convert the current signal into a voltage signal. 4-20mA current input and support voltage output 0-3.3V 0-5V 0-10V
- Power supply voltage range: dc 7v 35 35v
- output voltage signal: ۳٫۳v, 5v, 10v
- input current: 4-20ma
- zero and full range can be adjusted (potentiometer adjustment).
- with insulating properties, non-optical coupling insulation.
- module size: 4.2 x 2.5cm
- Wide supply voltage range, output voltage support multiple devices
- Can be adjusted
- High stability
- Power supply voltage 7-36V (if output to 10V, supply voltage must be greater than 12V)
- After power on, indicator D2 will be on, otherwise check the line connection. With reverse protection, reverse does not burn
- When the input current is minimal (0mA or 4mA), adjust the ZERO potentiometer so that the output VOUT is minimal (0.0V or other voltage)
- When input current is at maximum (20mA), adjust SPAN potentiometer so that VOUT output is maximum (3.3V or 5V or 10V, output can be as low as 2.5V when input is 4- 20ma)
همه نقد ها
هیچ دیدگاهی نوشته نشده است.