MAX6675 K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Sensor performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI™-compatible,read-only format.
MAX6675 converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8 LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
Specification of MAX6675 K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Sensor:
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Operating Current: 50mA
- Test Temperature Range: 0°C – ۱۰۲۴°C, the converter temperature resolution is 0.25°C
- The Temperature Measurement Accuracy: +/-1.5C
- The Temperature Resolution : 0.25C
- The Output mode: SPI digital signal
- With a Fixing hole for easy to fix and install.
- ۱ x MAX6675 Module
- ۱ x K type Thermocouple
- ۱ x 4-Pin Jumper Wire