- High-performance 1.5GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Arm® Cortex® A72 CPU
- Highest RAM for a Raspberry Pi (8GB)
- Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 for faster connectivity
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet Connector
- Rich I/O peripherals to further expand your projects
- Dual monitor support with up to 4K60P
- PoE Compatibility via a separate PoE HAT
Raspberry Pi 4 is the latest member of the popular Raspberry Pi family of computers. It offers a ground-breaking increase in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility with similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This has a high-performance 1.5GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Arm® Cortex® A72 CPU with 8GB RAM and this is the highest RAM ever offered by a Raspberry Pi. It has dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and a high-speed Gigabit Ethernet for faster communication. Also, the rich I/O peripherals allow it to be very useful in advanced projects. This Raspberry Pi supports dual monitors with up to 4K60P resolution and it has more features compared with the exciting Raspberry Pis released so far.